What's In Kaiden's Kitchen?

My photo
Kaiden's mommy :)

I'm a 21 year old aspiring cook show host. My son is 6 months old, so of course he owns the house and tells me when I'm allowed to cook, so what better name for my blog then Kaiden's Kitchen? I love to cook, mostly from scratch, just making things up as I go. I plan to attend culinary school in the near future. Hope you think my food is yummy :)

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Chicken, Spinach & Parmesan Pasta

It was so good I didn't even get a chance to take a picture, but here's the recipe.


 

Start by boiling the water for half a box of pasta, I used shells but you could use whatever pasta you like best.

In a separate pan I sautéed 2 chicken breasts seasoned with a little salt and fresh ground black pepper. I microwave one box of frozen spinach until thawed. After the pasta was finished I drained the pasta and set it to the side. In the bottom of the pasta pot I started a rue with melted butter and flour, I added and let it thicken and then added about 2 cups Parmesan cheese a handful of garlic powder and parsley and let it all thicken up. I added in the spinach pasta and when the chicken finished I chopped it into chunks and tossed it all together.


 

It was quick easy taste delicious and cost roughly about 5 dollars for 4 servings.

No comments:

Post a Comment