What's In Kaiden's Kitchen?

My photo
Kaiden's mommy :)

I'm a 21 year old aspiring cook show host. My son is 6 months old, so of course he owns the house and tells me when I'm allowed to cook, so what better name for my blog then Kaiden's Kitchen? I love to cook, mostly from scratch, just making things up as I go. I plan to attend culinary school in the near future. Hope you think my food is yummy :)

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Yummy Cereal Treats


This was a spur of the moment; we need something sweet; what's in the cupboard type of deal.

What did I come up with?

Using a couple remnant boxes of stale cereal, half a bag of marshmallows, a half of can of sweetened condensed milk, and butter I created my spin on rice crispy treats.

I melted half a stick of butter in a large pot and poured in the condensed milk and let it come to a gooey bubble. Then I added the marshmallows and let it all melt down. Lastly I added the cereal and mixed it all together and stuffed in it a greased pan to sit.

I used Rice Chex and HoneyKix J






2 comments:

  1. They were yummy, I wish I had some now with my tea
    I can't wait till you go to cooking school and we get to enjoy all the samples
    I am proud of you

    ReplyDelete